Thursday 7 April 2016

Freedom to Move

I am a keen gardener and could not bear to be without the mobility to wander in the garden and tend it.... so have to have this supplement for sure....
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
  . • ○ ° ★
♡♡✿(◠ ‿ ◠)✿♡♡

Loving my knees..... my joints and muscles so so need this Forever Freedom.....especially now I am in my Autumn years I am finding I am needing extra care to keep my mobility free from pain and restriction. I had a few weeks without my supplements and my goodness it was back to pain and discomfort without...... so this is why I was down to the product centre today to get my fresh supply today. I am going to do a piece of research on myself to see now over the course how it improves my knee joints..

So let me be the retired nurse and midwife in my approach. I am going to use a simple Visual Analogue Scale VAS to give a pain score... O= No Pain - 10 = excruciating pain and try to describe the pain feeling.
Left Knee:
when my left leg is extended I have no pain in the joint, at 90 degree flexion no pain and fully flexed no pain this side is feeling good. When walking no pain when walking up the stairs no pain and walking down no pain.
Right Knee
But the right knee..
Extension 0 in front and side of knee but 3 at the back... with a feeling of pulled ache
90 degree flexion = 0
45 degree flexion = 3
full flexed folded = 6 with deep pulling ache.
Walking = 4
Downstairs = 4
Upstairs = 6
So lets see if I can report some improvement over the next few weeks of taking my supplements.....



No comments:

Post a Comment