Sunday 24 April 2016

Cheering on the London Marathon Runners

Thinking of the runners today in the London Marathon..... power up with Forever Living Products......... and every order placed today before midnight with Forever Living Seasons Team we will donate 20% to the London Air Ambulance...... and a big cheer to the runners for the London Air Ambulance......... Yea come on you can do this...... reach the finishing line and get your medal........

Customers you can do this too... reach the goal of success with a great business plan for you and your family to enjoy extra income....
Message me for a chat how....












Your order with Forever Living Seasons will be handled by the distribution office for Forever Living Products in which ever country you are in.  With every order online through my team Forever Living Seasons - click on my personalised shopping mall link....in the margin of this blog.

WELCOME TO SHOP NOW

I will be notified of your order.   So can stick to my pledge today....  Looking forward to the feedback of this.

You can also donate direct to the London Air Ambulance if you follow my charities supported link in the margin of my blog.......




No comments:

Post a Comment