Thursday 17 March 2016

Spring Offer for you

Exclusive offer with Forever Living Seasons......When you place your order drop me a message on which colour lipstick you would like........My Spring treat to you as my valued customer 

Contact me on facebook or drop me an email on foreverlivingseasons@gmail.com with the colour you would like.....

When you place your order through my personalised shopping mall Forever Living Products will handle your order and informed me with an instant email of that order.   So alongside this if you could let me know which colour free lipstick you would like I can send this as an exclusive gift from me to you... Enjoy my offer till 31st April 2016 on orders of £50 or more. 


Delicious Lipstick - Pomegranate

Item # 400


Delicious Lipstick - Amethyst

Item # 401

Delicious Lipstick - Cherry Red

Item # 403

Delicious Lipstick - Guava

Item # 407

Some of the wonderful colours to give you a rich veil of colour to your lips.
Aloe Vera to enrich and give you a flawless look by Sonya..


No comments:

Post a Comment