Saturday 14 November 2015

Join My Adventure - Turkey



Great trip to Antalya in Turkey for a combined holiday, marketing and to meet with an amazing Syrian Braveheart.  Was able to market to help him and have now the foundation of a network in Turkey, Germany with the tourists I talked to and some fellow Brits on holiday too...

Here is my facebook post on getting back home Tuesday evening.....  

Oh back home this evening after a great time in an amazing place to have a marketing holiday and great chance to establish contacts for network teams in Turkey Germany and England with all the tourists in this paradise holiday resort Side Prenses Spa Resort Hotel Antalya perfect place to have team meetings too.. - great to be able to offer an opportunity to be part of the successful multi billion $ global business as an Independent Business Owner with Forever Living Products........ lovely flight home with a testimony to the value of Aloe Vera when I am told of an 81yr grandmother that swears by its health benefit..... looool I did not need to market this product a customer user was the one telling me......



Yes ...An amazing place for meetings when my team networks get bigger will love presentations in this wonderful resort... they have great meeting rooms and wonderful facilities including a spa... and just a short walk to the beach too......

Side Prenses Spa Resort Hotel 


With the never ending goodies available there is now a definite need to get F.I.T.  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment