Tuesday 22 September 2015

Heat Lotion Comfort



▬▬ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-Heat Lotion Relief-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ▬▬
I am so grateful for this and for my international FLP family reminding me of the benefits of this. Let me explain 3 yrs ago I had an extensive bilateral breast operation with complications and when it is cold wet weather my scar tissue can really ache with spasm. Yesterday had been one of those days... I massaged some of this over the area and you cannot believe the relief and warm comfort I am getting...... lool the cat dashed off though as there is a strong whiff of the eucalyptus..
I got the best night sleep of comfort too...!
Item # 064
Select your country link and shop with
Forever Living Seasons
key ID 440101337721
at your checkout
https://www.foreverliving.com/marketing/Home.do


I can really see that this is going to be great after the gym or an heavy day in the garden or at work. Bliss...



No comments:

Post a Comment